This one day course will demonstrate how the outdoors provides opportunities for making children see that mathematics is real and relevant.
Activities relate to the KS2 programme of study, including:
- Measuring, using & applying knowledge & skills
- Shape, position, direction & compass work
- Problem solving
- Co-ordinates and Grids
- Sorting diagrams & tables.
- Teachers, Teaching Assistants & Practitioners
- Maths Coordinators
- Outdoor Coordinators
- Outdoor Learning Practitioners.
Location: Joseph Eaton Centre, Blackhills Scout Campsite, Cullingworth, BD16 1UBClick here to visit Google maps
Please contact for planned dates